You may wonder whether it’s more efficient to hire a Bobcat or buy one? There are several advantages of hiring a Bobcat in Sunbury:
1. Cost-saving: Buying a Bobcat is a hefty investment. You will have to buy a Bobcat with various frontal attachments that are used on-site. In addition, it requires regular maintenance as well as an operator that needs to be paid, irrespective of the use or working of the Bobcat. You also have to bear any downtime due to maintenance, servicing or mechanical fault. In comparison, it is more cost-effective to hire a Bobcat for the required number of hours and with a trained operator. The Bobcat hire service enables you to get a Bobcat in ready to use condition with no maintenance costs or downtime.
2. On-time completion: Construction is a tight schedule work. Any delay in one activity has a cascading effect that delays the entire project. Furthermore, delays in one phase may lead to the non-availability of machines and workers for the subsequent phases. Bobcat hire helps you with on-time completion of all pre-construction related tasks as per schedule.
3. Skilled operators: Bobcat rentals are available with skilled operators who can complete any assigned work with precision and speed. All you need is to share your construction site related requirements and they do the rest. You do not have to learn the operating machine yourself. Moreover, you don’t need to hire outside operators who may be unfamiliar with a model or are not well versed in using a frontal attachment.
4. Affordable: Bobcats are cheaper to hire than some of the heavier construction machines. Other machines are slow in movement, need large space to operate and cost steeply at a per-hour hire rate. Mini bobcats do the same task quickly and at comparatively less cost.
5. Landscaping & Swimming pool: Bobcats have no real competitors when it comes to varied tasks at residential properties, like landscaping of the garden, digging or filling back a swimming pool. They can complete all these tasks efficiently.
Construction Site Cleaning & Preparation in Sunbury
The construction site needs to be cleaned and cleared of all rubble and debris and excavated for laying the foundation and slabs. before a new commercial or residential building can be constructed. You can hire a Bobcat for various tasks such as site cleaning, site cutting and site preparation – all these are essential parts of the pre-construction activities related to a site.
Site cut excavation: Digging and basement excavations with specialised and heavy-duty site cut excavator machines are required before you construct a basement or a car parking. Excavation is also a necessity when you want deep standing foundation walls. Our heavy-duty site cut excavators operated by site cuts specialists can easily dig to any depth as required by your project.
Site preparation: Get your site prepared, with old buildings or structures demolished and all rubble cleared with our Bobcats. Level the ground with concrete slabs and have the loose soil removed all within budget with Quantum Earth Shapers, the specialists of site preparation for construction.
Site clean: Site cleaning is essential before new construction can begin on any property. A dirty site with wild bushes, rubble or debris from the previous construction can delay any new construction activity. Compact, fast-moving Bobcats can clean the building site thoroughly before you hand it over to your construction team.
Call our experts on 0434 287 462 to discuss your project and for quality solutions for all your construction equipment hiring needs in Sunbury with Bobcat rental service along with trucks, loaders etc. Quantum Earth Shapers’ aim is to provide the best service at affordable prices.